St. Anthony's Behavioral Health Group is a SAPO (St. Anthony's Physician Organization) physician practice composed of psychiatrists that offer the following services.
St. Anthony's Behavioral Health Group is committed to meeting the mental health needs of the community.
- Comprehensive psychiatric evaluation by physicians.
- Symptom and illness management which includes providing diagnosis, prognosis, and medications when indicated in a scientific evidence-based manner.
- Treatment of psychiatric issues that complicate illnesses in the elderly, patients with neurological condition, and patients that have other medical problems.
- We address psychiatric conditions that complicate the treatment of alcohol and substance abuse.
- We provide referrals to and lead multidisciplinary teams within the acute inpatient and outpatient departments at Hyland Behavioral Health.
- We work in conjunction with specialists from other disciplines such as medicine, neurology, pain management, family practice, and endocrinology at the medical center.
- We provide consultations services on an office-based and inpatient basis for other physicians.
- We make referrals to Hyland Behavioral Health Outpatient Services and work in collaboration with their therapists towards the best possible outcome for our patients.
- We offer and provide inpatient and outpatient Electroconvulsive therapy treatment when indicated.