Web Site Terms & Conditions of Use Agreement
Please read these Terms and Conditions of Use carefully before using this site.
This site and related services are provided subject to your compliance with the Terms and Conditions of Use specified below. Your continued use of this site will indicate your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, please exit this site promptly.
1. Use of Site The information contained within this site is offered solely for your consideration, and is subject to your verification. It is not to be taken as a warranty or representation for which St. Anthony's Medical Center or any of its affiliates assumes legal responsibility, nor does St. Anthony's Medical Center or any of its affiliates grant permission to use or practice anything contained therein, or recommend such use or practice.
The St. Anthony's Medical Center web site is intended as a reference and information source only. If you suspect you have a health problem, you should seek immediate care with the appropriate health care professionals. The information in this web site is not a substitute for professional care, and must not be used for self-diagnosis or treatment. Any web sites and links referenced in this web site are provided only as a courtesy. St. Anthony's Medical Center does not endorse or recommend any of the web sites or links and assumes no liability for the information contained in those web sites or for their privacy policies. St. Anthony's Medical Center assumes no liability for the information contained in this web site or for its use.
The contents of this site may be viewed and accessed only for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that all copyright and other proprietary notices are retained on any copies made of the materials. The materials at this site may not be modified in any way or reproduced or distributed or used for any public or commercial purpose unless expressly permitted. Any use or display of the materials on this site on any other web site or networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited. The materials at this site are copyrighted and any unauthorized use of these materials may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. If you breach any of these terms, your authorization to use this site is terminated and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed materials.
Please note that St. Anthony's Medical Center is not responsible for the content or activities associated with any site or entity that is linked to this site.
2. Copyright Copyrights for the materials contained in this site, including all text, graphics, and photos, are owned by St. Anthony's Medical Center and its affiliates. © St. Anthony's Medical Center 2015 All rights reserved. The use, reproduction, and/or re-transmission by any means of any of the material contained in this site without the written permission of St. Anthony's Medical Center is strictly prohibited.
3. Trademark The web site is owned and operated by St. Anthony's Medical Center in conjunction with others pursuant to contractual arrangements, and the materials including any data, text, graphics, images, audio and video clips, logos, icons, software and links (and any intellectual property and other rights relating thereto) are and will remain the property of St. Anthony's Medical Center and its licensors and suppliers. Any trademarks appearing on pages linked to this site are the property of the respective owners and/or operators of those sites.
Hidden text used by web search engines to find web sites, also known as metatags, may not be embedded into your web site using any trademarks or servicemarks of St. Anthony's Medical Center or its affiliates, whether those trademarks or servicemarks are registered or unregistered. Any such use will be considered trademark infringement and will be prosecuted.
4. Links to Other Sites Links to third party web sites on this site are provided solely as a convenience. If you use these links, you will leave this site. St. Anthony's Medical Center does not claim to have reviewed these third party sites in their entirety, nor does it control these sites. St. Anthony's Medical Center is not responsible for any of these sites or their content. Moreover, St. Anthony's Medical Center does not endorse or make any representations about any of the web sites for which links are provided, or any information, software or other products or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
5. Disclaimer THE MATERIALS PROVIDED AT THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. St. Anthony's Medical Center further does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the materials at this site. St. Anthony's Medical Center makes no commitment to update the materials at this site, even if out of date. Information published at this site may refer to products, programs or services that are not available in your country or region.
6. Limitation of Liability IN NO EVENT WILL ST. ANTHONY’S MEDICAL CENTER, ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED AT THIS SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS SITE, ANY WEB SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE, OR THE MATERIALS OR INFORMATION CONTAINED AT ANY OR ALL SUCH SITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
7. User Submissions Any material, information or other communication you transmit or post to this site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. St. Anthony's Medical Center will have no obligations with respect to the such communications. St. Anthony's Medical Center and its designees will be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and otherwise use the communications and all data, images, sounds, text, and other things embodied therein for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or other material that would violate any law.
8. Choice of Law and Venue These Terms and Conditions of Use are entered into in the State of Missouri and shall be governed in accordance with the laws of the State of Missouri, exclusive of its choice of law rules.
Each party to these Terms and Conditions of Use submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in St. Louis County, Missouri, for any dispute with St. Anthony's Medical Center, or its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors, officers, directors, telecommunication providers, and content providers.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or any other term or condition.
9. Revisions St. Anthony's Medical Center may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement at any time. Please periodically review the terms, conditions, and privacy statements posted on the St. Anthony's Medical Center web site. Continued usage of the St. Anthony's Medical Center web site will be considered acceptance of any changes. Certain provisions of these terms and conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms on particular pages at this site. Contacting Us: St. Anthony's Medical Center welcomes your questions and comments regarding our Terms and Conditions of Use and anything else on this site. For a complete statement of our policies on privacy, please read our Notice of Privacy Practices Statement.